Java Developer for L2 Support
- Type - Full Time
- Location - Bangalore/ Pune
Experience - Min 3 years
We have a great opportunity for a self-motivated, dependable and ambitious java Developer with a minimum of 3 years of experience in working on large scale applications to join our fast-paced, constantly seeking to learn new technologies and improve skill-set with few of the Top Tech projects happening in India.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. L2 support personnel's roles and responsibilities include- ability to analyse the existing design and code for issue resolution, focus on automation in ticket resolution, Maintaining SLA, ability to integrate with the L3 team for bug fixes.
You will be responsible for Level 2 production support to handle the tickets raised by the L1 team. You should be good in analysis of the existing design and code for issue resolution and bug fixing. You will play an important role and guide the team in implementation of automation in ticket resolution and also for repetitive routine tasks. You will need to have capability to coordinate the bug fixing effort with the L3 team. You will be ensuring the best possible performance and responsiveness of the applications and identify bottlenecks & bugs. You will be adhering to various SLA management processes and tools.
Key Result Areas –
- Communications skills and clearness in your reporting and communication.
- Knowledge in the Java programming languages you use.
- Knowledge in the Spring Framework and libraries you use.
- Knowledge in the tool-sets you use.
- Analytical thinking and experience (practical when you design the architecture of the “thing” prior to coding it).
- Technological understanding (ability to see your new “thing” in a wider perspective, for example how a small library fits into a large project or product).
- Creativity (finding better ways to achieve your project goals).
- Coding (testable code, clean reusable code, maintainable code, readable code, bug-free code, beautiful code).
- Correctness(few bugs, few iterations with refactoring).
- Application performance (the application does what it’s supposed to do without wasting CPU, memory or other resources).
- Learning (your ability to learn about and use new technologies, protocols, libraries, or even languages as needed).
- Durability (to stay on track no matter what, even when you feel dead bored, or in way over your head).
- Adherence to Effort and Schedule
- Team Mentoring - Mentoring of the team members on technical and other aspects
- Automation - Implement automation possibilities to reduce effort and increase reuse.
Essentials Skills -
- Strong service orientation
- ITIL Certification a plus
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Strong Experience in Core Java, Spring, Maven, AKKA framework (Nice to Have)
- Experience in developing and using REST APIs on Spring-MVC, Play Framework is critical.
- Two year of working experience in any one DB of Neo4j, Cassandra, ElasticSearch is preferable
- Exposure to Samza & Kafka is added advantage
- Knowledge of Azure is added advantage
- Comfortable with source code repository Github. (Must have)
- Good debugging skills using Google Chrome developer tools
Qualification - BCA / MCA / BE / BTech (IT/Computer science)/ ME / MTech / BCS / MCS